Nichi's Pumpkin Pie
1 Pie Pumpkin (For those who don't know they're the small ones)
1/3 cup condensed milk.
2/3 cup sugar
1 capful vanilla1 tablespoon honey
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 pie crust or 8-10 individual pie shells
1. Cut Pumpkin in half. Scoop out all seeds and stringy stuff. Make sure all
stringy stuff is scraped out.
2. Put pumpkin on a slightly greased cookie sheet open side down. Bake on 250
degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Remove pumpkin from oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Heat oven to 350
4. Scoop pumpkin off walls into a bowl. Add milk, egg, sugar, vanilla, honey,
cinnamon, and nutmeg to bowl.
5. Blend together with a fork or spoon then mix with a mixer until smooth. (If
still stringy pour mixture into a blender and blend for 30 seconds.)
6. Pour mixture into crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until pie
is set. ( Put aluminum foil around the crusts edges to keep from browning too
For individual pie shells - Place the shells in a muffin pan. Fill and bake
on 350 degrees for 1 hour or until pies are set. Aluminum foil is optional for